Search This Site:
Site Navigation:

French Châteaux homepage

Regions of France

Châteaux of Alsace (169)

Châteaux of Aquitaine (544)

Châteaux of Auvergne (466)

Châteaux of Basse-Normandie (302)

Châteaux of Bourgogne (523)

Châteaux of Bretagne (1142)

Châteaux of Centre (627)

Châteaux of Champagne-Ardenne (172)

Châteaux of Corse (14)

Châteaux of Franche-Comté (189)

Châteaux of Haute-Normandie (220)

Châteaux of Île-de-France (516)

Châteaux of Languedoc-Roussillon (420)

Châteaux of Limousin (206)

Châteaux of Lorraine (315)

Châteaux of Midi-Pyrénées (618)

Châteaux of Nord-Pas-de-Calais (154)

Châteaux of Pays de la Loire (789)

Châteaux of Picardie (280)

Châteaux of Poitou-Charentes (431)

Châteaux of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (289)

Châteaux of Rhône-Alpes (1115)

Chateau Links
Castles/Châteaux In Other Countries

Join Us On Facebook:

Follow Us On Pinterest:

Château de Cany

Château de Cany
Château de Cany Photo - Brunodesacacias - Wikipedia - lic. under CC BY-SA 3.0



Castle Facts:

Location: Cany-Barville, in the Seine-Maritime departement of France (Haute-Normandie Region).
Built: 16th century.
Condition: In good condition.
Ownership / Access: Privately owned.
ISMH Reference Number: PA00100591.
Notes: Château de Cany is a Louis XIII style castle located in the town of Cany-Barville, in Seine-Maritime, France. The castle is the subject of a registration as a historic monument since 1930. Château de Cany, in Normandy, Cany-Barville (Seine-Maritime). Rectangular 10 m by 45 m and on three levels, totaling approximately 1300 m ². It is made of brick, limestone rocks and sandstone. It is covered with a slate roof. It is surrounded by a large park of 50 hectares watered by the Durdent, which feeds into the moat. It was built between 1640 and 1646, commissioned by Pierre Le Marinier, a parliamentarian from Rouen, and according to plans by Mansart ,. Pierre Bec Hare and Anne-Christian de Montmorency-Luxembourg were then successively propriétaires5. In 2012, he belongs to Antoine Comte de Dreux-Breze. Since 1980, when it is uninhabited, it is open to the public every summer from 1 July until 31 August (except Fridays). You can admire, outside, gardens and, inside, all rooms are fully furnished for the construction. Until 2006 it was the scene of the annual competition coupling of Joan of Arc School.

How To Get To Château de Cany (Map):

Château de Cany Links:

Château de Cany On Wikipedia

Have You Visited This Château? Please Comment Below:

Click here for Privacy Policy and contact information.