Pavillon d'Antoine de Navarre
Location: Charenton-le-Pont, in the Val-de-Marne departement of France (Ile-de-France Region).
Built: 16th century.
Condition: In good condition.
Ownership / Access: --
Notes: Pavillon d'Antoine de Navarre is home to the town of Charenton-le-Pont in Val-de-Marne. The pavilion was built for Nicolas de Verdun to 1612. It replaces a mansion called Maison du Cadran. The pavilion of the park was subdivided in 1828 to become the district Charenton Center. The town of Charenton acquires it in 1838 in order to install its town hall. The building was enlarged in 1880 by architect Leander Gravereaux. The Pavilion of Antoine de Navarre is the subject of a registration as a historic monument since 1862. The pavilion is very characteristic of the architecture of the time of its construction style of buildings in the Place des Vosges in Paris . It has 4 levels with an attic. Its roof is covered with slate, brick walls and stone angles.
How To Get To Pavillon d'Antoine de Navarre (Map):
Pavillon d'Antoine de Navarre Links:
Have You Visited This Château? Please Comment Below: